Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I Love Lists!



I LOVE LISTS!


Lists intrigue me. I keep lists everywhere--on my daily calendar, on my phone, on a notepad beside the computer, in my head. Living without lists just isn’t to be done! It makes one feel so organized--and so justified when every item on every list is marked off as DONE!  
So just give your article a title with a number in it--indicating a handy dandy list--and I’ll read it.
On the off chance you who are reading this blog also like lists (doesn’t everyone?), here are some recent articles I couldn’t resist saving for an ever-growing file.






Those should keep you busy for a while! 



If you get a spare moment, visit my Author Page on Facebook and click “like”. (Next to lists, likes make me very happy!)

Also pop in at
Bits and Bobs. (Link on sidebar)



And whatever you do. . .don’t forget to





No comments: