Friday, May 27, 2016

Bump Up your Productivity on Twitter with Buffer!





I’m always on the look-out for ways to add that twenty-fifth hour to the day. When it comes to Twitter, the topic for this week at The Word Place, Buffer is more than helpful. By creating a free account, you can schedule up to 10 tweets at one time (more if you upgrade). I especially enjoy the convenience during weeks when I’m traveling or busy with a project that doesn’t bear interrupting.

Read more at About Buffer. (You’ll need to scroll down past the pictures of the staff.)

Here’s a link to their FAQs.

Read more about how it works here.

I have the free account, and I’m a fan. Check it out!

Its' Friday--and this is short, sweet, and to the point! Have a safe Memorial Day weekend and remember that the day is all about:

They gave up all their tomorrows for our todays. 

 

No comments: