Come with the Love Light Gleaming
Yesterday was the day I'd been waiting for--the launch of Book 3 of the Dreamland Series, Come with the Love Light Gleaming, but I had ulterior motives. Last July 18, I launched the Penelope Pembroke Cozy Mystery Series, and it's been non-stop promotion/writing/editing/publishing/promoting ever since. I. Am. Tired.
Now it's over. Well, at least it's all over but the necessary continuous promotion. That's one of those side-effects of publishing! But the writing is on hold until fall--actually until the end of October when I depart for my long-anticipated two week writing retreat!
Until then, here is what I'll be doing:
- making a video trailer for the Dreamland Series
- getting the Dreamland Series released as a boxed set
- making a podcast
- arranging a blog tour (after the fact)
- updating all the author sites I'm registered with
- tweeting daily
- posting on FB daily
- blogging at least three times a week
- working on getting the Penelope books and the new series into a couple of local bookstore
Meet Me Tonight in Dreamland
Under the Silv'ry Moon