- to comment more frequently on other people's posts
- to retweet more often
- to write a review for every single book I read, especially if it is another indie author, but ONLY if I can be at least three-stars positive
- to blog regularly rather than hit or miss--a helpful blog once a week has got to be better than three or four not-so-helpful
- to learn to do one new thing every week, whether it be navigating a site I don't understand or the subtleties of posting pics more attractively
Now, here's something I've cut and pasted from Amazon. I HOPE it says what I think it does about Book #1, The Bogus Biker.
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #624 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)