Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bits and Pieces

People talk about 'writers' block' but I only seem to get it when I prepare to blog. There have been 55 views here today, and the last post is several days old. I feel guilty. I also feel totally clueless about a topic for today.

Penelope #1 and #2 are doing well on Kindle--about 832 and 247 sales respectively. Book #3 is with the proof reader and should go up on the 10th. Three down and three to go. I'm ready to move on to the next project.

The small person is tucked up in the guest room for 'quiet time', after which she looks forward to a jaunt to Happy Hour at Sonic. It is source of much amusement to her that 'Mimi' always orders the same thing--a large diet vanilla Coke.

The beast is sulking beside the sliding glass door as she always does when the attention is diverted from Her Majesty.

"My" humming bird is fluttering around the feeder on the sill outside the study window. Clouds are moving in. Rain?

I have paid the few bills not automatically drafted each month, responded to some emails, and finished reading Heidi to the small person. We've collected pictures and printed out several sheets of lined paper so she can re-tell the story and illustrate it.

Is any of this of any interest to anyone? Who knows? But it's all I have for now.


No comments: