Monday, July 22, 2013

The BIG news is...

The BIG news is...IT'S UP!

Book 1 of the Penelope Pembroke Cozy Mystery Series, The Bogus Biker, is up on Kindle HERE.

 The official launch day won't be until later this week, but if you've been keeping up with my perils and progress in indie publishing here. you deserve to know it's UP and ONLY $1.99 for now.

There WILL be free days, yes indeed, so keep an eye out here, on Twitter, and on the website.

The listing shows a paperback. DO NOT purchase it if you are of the paperback-loving-kind. I have resubmitted the files with a tweak or two, and the new version won't be up until probably Friday. (However, it is available in the new form at the CreateSpace eStore.) It takes 5-7 business days to get the print copy up on Amazon. That's why I'm putting off the official launch until everything is coordinated. I don't mind admitting this was a learning experience for me, so I stumbled around a bit here and there, but now I know what I'm doing and don't anticipate any further problems.

Book 2, The Stubborn Schoolhouse Spirit
will go up in a week to 10 days, also for $1.99, and it will be free for a day also at some point.The other four books will follow at about 10-day intervals. Part of my 'marketing strategy' was to get everything out there before readers forgot the first book entirely!

Reviews are the life-blood of a writer, especially in indie publishing, so I'm shamelessly asking for reviews (honest ones, not necessarily 5-star, though I hope you'll think the book is worth some!). I think the series will 'hook' cozy mystery fans.

So pass the word--and the website link--and follow Penelope through her first adventure and several narrow escapes. Get to know Jake and Mary Lynn and Bradley--and, of course, Abijah the Cat, not to mention the mysterious Sam. They'll all be back along with many more interesting characters in the five books to follow.

  So get that mouse-clicking finger ready and 1-2-3...CLICK!



1 comment:

K9friend said...

How exciting, Judy! It must be so satisfying to know that everything is finally coming together.

Pat
Critter Alley