Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Celebrating

I am celebrating a bit early--not the Fourth of July but rather the fact that ALL SIX Penelope Pembroke cozies are formatted, ready for final proofing, AND the covers are done!

There is still more to be done beyond the final proofing--writing all the copy which must accompany them into the KDP program on Amazon as well as formulating a launch plan. I know, I know, the launch is supposed to be plotted well before the books are ready to sail. However, it will happen.

I've learned a lot--acquired skills which will stand me in good stead when I do this again, and  I WILL do it again. The Dreamland Series is simmering on the back burner.

Here's the cover for Book 1: The Bogus Biker. It's been through various versions, but this is what I finally came up with.



I won't say it's been "fun"--but it's been instructive, and I can see light at the end of the tunnel now. Stay tuned for launch day and when you can find it FREE on Amazon!

1 comment:

K9friend said...

Congratulations, Judy! I knew you could do it and look forward to seeing the books up and ready!

Pat
Critter Alley