Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Children's Author Pens New Title on Bullying





 As I sat with eyes glued on the boob tube, sipping on my morning brew, my heart sank at the chilling message I was hearing, “Teenager Committed Suicide After Bullying Incident.” Thoughts of the week before filled my head. The same thing happened just a week ago. When is it going to end?
          Pen in hand and cluttered paper on my desk, I started to write once again. I knew I had to hurry and get this book out there. It seems that nobody hears; nobody’s listening. 
          There is a dire need for implementation of federal laws against bullying to protect our children and prevent this kind of thing from happening again. It is becoming all too frequent, and too many young children are dying. We can’t sit idly by as the cry for help falls on deaf ears. We must act together to S.T.O.P. Bullying.

S.T.O.P Bullying is free for Kindle at Amazon TODAY—Wednesday, April 24!


Linda Black is the author of The Adventures of Boots: The Giant Snowball  and A Porpoise for Cara from Willow Moon Publishing. Both are available for Kindle and in print from Amazon and the publisher.

Find Linda on Facebook, Twitter, her blog, and at her website, Linda’s Write Place.

No comments: