Sunday, February 3, 2013

Links, Book Recommendations, and A Workable Stragegy

I'm sharing some links I've found useful lately and hope you do, too.

From The Savvy Bookmarketer, Dana Lynn Smith:  6 Reasons Why You Need to Publish Ebooks

From Emma Wright's Blog, Nine Truths About Ebook Publishing

From The Book Designer, Joel Friedlander, Top Ten Worst Self-Publishing Mistakes

Here's a book recommendation:  How Do I Decide: Self-Publishing vs Traditional Publishing by Rachelle Gardner (29 reviews, 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon)

And a I-tried-it-it-works experience:  From Laura Pepper Wu's 77 Ways to Find Readers for Your Self-Published Book 
(31 reviews, 4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon)

#54 Learn the strategy that teaches you how to use Twitter effectively in just 10 minutes a day.

I will confess that Twitter eluded me until I read this! And it's fun!


    

No comments: