Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Don't Have Time...NOT!

Here's another link--food for thought about traditional publishing vs. indie publishing. After you finish chuckling, read the post again, and think about it.

Also, sign up for (free) Publish Your Own Ebooks Daily Newspaper. Don't be tempted to say all these publications just clutter up your inbox and say the same thing. There's always something new to be found.

Do I hear the familiar wail: I don't have time to read all these blogs, newsletters, etc. I don't either, but I'm making time because I don't think I have time to ignore them if I want to learn the ropes of indie publishing.

Last night I downloaded 24 FREE ebooks, several of them to read to my 5-year-old granddaughter. Yesterday I read, Set Your Boundaries Your Own Way! 7 Easy Ways to Say  NO to Difficult People by Stephanie J. Sterner. Today I'm reading The Stress Free You: How to Live Stress Free and Feel Great Everyday, Starting Today by Elizabeth O'Brien.

I've known for a long time I needed to learn to say YES to myself and reap the benefits. Indie publishing, succeed or fail or somewhere in-between, is one of my affirmatives.


1 comment:

K9friend said...

Looks like you are definitely doing your homework, Judy.

Pat
Critter Alley