Requirements for new desk:
- built-in place for printer on right side
- built-in place for external hard drive, router, thumb-drive storage, etc.other similar devices
- shelves for copy paper, photo paper, cardstock, etc. beneath built-in place for printer on right
- nicely divided drawer for pens, markers, stapler, stamps, etc. in midde
- hooks/hangars on middle inside to store various chargers (phone, Kindle, camera, etc.)
- slide-out for extra keyboard above middle drawer
- two four-drawer wood on rollers
- one above desk for favorite photos and displayed keepsakes
- one above desk (within reaching distance) for necessary resource books e.g. thesaurus
- large whiteboard for making writing notes, plotting, creating characters, etc.
- large bulletin board for keeping reminders, favorite inspirational quotes, etc.
- small refrigerator for Diet DP stash
- shredder within reaching distance
- bay window for desk
- chimes to hang outside bay window
- Adjustable with massage function and built-in foot-rest
Can I rearrange/reorganize to make do with what I have? Absolutely!
So what would YOU do in your workspace if you had an unexpected windfall?