- When should I start promoting Velvet?
- Should I let up on promoting Miss Fanny?
- Will promoting Velvet too early spark interest that's forgotten by the time it's out?
- Will promoting a new book take the attention away from Miss Fanny?
- Should it--could it--would it--ad nauseum?
The Face on Miss Fanny's Wall is an eBook only right now--hoping to sell enough to merit a print run. It's a romantic suspense, a tale of buried family secrets and revenge--and did I mention it's a bargain at $5.99? I've seen it on a few other eBook sites for $4.49!
View video trailer
Read the first chapter
Buy Links: Champagne Books
Dancing with Velvet will be available in eBook ($6.50) format AND in print ($14.99) from The Wild Rose Press around May 15. It's a World War II story set in my hometown in West Texas--a haunting tale of two people struggling to find themselves--and each other--in the midst of a world forever changed by the global conflict raging around them.
View the video trailer.
Read the first chapter.