Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sharing an exciting new discovery!

NovelRank is new to me, although some of you may already know about it. This is the site to track your Amazon sales! Just click "Track Your Book", which will take you to a new page where you can enter the URL of your books at Amazon. Below  that is a place to track the books individually if you enter more than one. You can also create a free account--for a specified donation, have your book featured in several places on the site.

Definitely a site to check out. It tracks sales as well as rank. All you authors with new releases, get your book tracked from the beginning! I lost three weeks because of not knowing about the site.

Oh, and while you're at Amazon getting your URL, click on this one and look inside The Face on Miss Fanny's Wall...I'm betting you'll click the "buy link"--it's a good read AND a bargain at $5.99! And while I'm asking...don't forget to go back and leave a review!


4 comments:

Nancy Jardine said...

I will definitely go and check this out. I've been so late to the party before but must have a better plan for my second release coming this Aug! Thanks!

Calisa Rhose said...

I was told about this site slightly before my book released but I still haven't discovered all you can do there. Thanks Judy!

Isabella Macotte said...

I'm going to take a look soon. Thanks!

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Judy,
I have heard about this, but haven't as yet done anything about it. It is on my To Do list though.

Cheers

Margaret