Tuesday, March 6, 2012


The Face on Miss Fanny's Wall actually went up on the Champagne Books website yesterday, but I'm calling today "Release Day". That means sending out emails to my mailing list--and I've done two batches so far...or is that ONLY done two batches so far?

The video trailer and the first chapter are available on my website. 

I'm hoping for 100 digital sales ASAP so that the book will be considered for print--so click to buy if you think you'll enjoy the story! You can't beat the $5.99 price for a full-length novel of buried family secrets and revenge--with a touch of romance!


5 comments:

Ute Carbone said...

Happy release day, Judy!

Rosemary Gemmell said...

All the best with that release, Judy!

Judy Nickles/Gwyneth Greer said...

Ute and Rosemary--thanks so much for dropping by and for your good wishes!

K9friend said...

Congrats, Judy! Hope the book is a smashing success!

Pat
Critter Alley

Linda Kage said...

Congrats on your new release!!!