Since beginning to research all things publishing, I've subscribed and unsubscribed to various newsletters and blogs, but one that has become a permanent fixture in my email is Dana Lynn Smith's The Savvy Bookmarketer's Newsletter. It's free, and at the time I signed up, I received a bonus ebook. I notice that she is currently offering 3 bonuses if you sign up now for her newsletter.
Recently I bought her ebook How to Sell More Books on Amazon, downloading it on my handy-dandy free Kindle-on-computer. Reading the book and implementing all possible strategies has been my focus this week. For example, I have
- updated both Author Central pages (one for Judy Nickles, then other for Gwyneth Greer) with book trailers and edited bios
- tagged all three books
- updated my personal profile and created a signature which will appear each time I review a book
Still to be done are:
- Consider an 'Amazon Bestseller Campaign'
- Create a 'Listmania' List
- Check out Amazon Customer Communities
Do go to Amazon.com and check out How to Sell More Books on Amazon for $8.99. You'll get your money's worth.
Other books by Dana Lynn Smith
- How to Get Your Book Reviewed
- Selling Your Books to Libraries
- Directory of Top U.S. Libraries
- Facebook Guide for Authors
- Twitter Guide for Authors
- Successful Social Marketing
I share this information with no remuneration of any sort; rather, I'm indebted to Dana Lynn for subject matter for this blog and for all her great marketing ideas.