Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to The Word Place, White Rose Author Wendy Davy





Hello I’m a White Rose Publishing author, Wendy Davy.  I write inspirational romances, because I can’t imagine writing anything else.  I have three full-length novels out with White Rose Publishing: A Matter of Trust, Drake’s Retreat and Night Waves.  All have threads of faith, adventure and a lot of romance.  Stop by www.wendydavy.com to see the blurbs, read excerpts and check out the reviews.









As a busy stay-at-home mom, I can’t imagine not having writing to keep me grounded.  I’ve discovered it’s therapeutic and fun!  Have you ever wanted to try it?  I encourage you to if you haven’t already.   Make sure you read a ton of books in the genre you’re interested in, and pay attention to how other writers craft their stories.  If you find a book you love, contact the author and ask questions about how they got started.  I’ve found most authors are very open and friendly to questions from their readers.

Good luck, and remember to stop by www.wendydavy.com to check out my available titles.  I’d love to hear from you!

Wendy Davy


           

5 comments:

K9friend said...

Hello, Wendy and congratulatons on your successful writing career!

Where do you find inspiration for your stories?

Debra St. John said...

Beautiful covers, Wendy. I'm sure your stories are just as wonderful.

nlindabrit said...

Thank you for that excellent advice, Wendy.

Linda Swift said...

Wendy, I wish you continued success with your books.
A sister rose, Linda of the Last Rose of Summer

Wendy Davy said...

Hello! Thanks for your comments! K9friend, I can find inspiration from just about anywhere. Sometimes I see a scene in a movie that sparks a flood of imagination, or look at a scenic picture, or even see someone sipping a cup of coffee, and the plots start to swirl around...

Wendy