I did come away immediately with a free ebook: Amazing Stories About Tombstone Arizona Territory by editor Dakota Livesay. (Doesn't that name just suit the genre?) It arrives as a 25-page pdf, which I promptly printed, punched, and put into on of the paper folders that I stock up on when they go on sale.
Here's what's inside:
- Why Name A Town After A Grave Marker?
- Every Tombstone Needs an Epitaph
- The Doctor Can't Give a Shot
- Booze Almost Destroys Tombstone
- If Only He Was the President's Doctor
- How to Kill a Marshal and Get Away with It
- Sin Builds a Church
- A Professional Photographer Misses an Opportunity
- Vengeance Is Mine...Says Wyatt
- Watch Out for a Man Named Slaughter
The website is definitely worth a look-see--haven't I heard that used as a westernism somewhere?--so mosey on over, pardners...