Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Website

I've just launched my second website, Romance for the Tender Heart. You can find mini-synopses and pictures for The Showboat Affair and the novel I plan to write for NaNoWriMo, Keeping Promises. The latter is built on a short story done as a writing exercises about a year ago. While the premise is the same, the text will be quite different.

I set up an account at Fotolia.com to buy pictures for my book trailers. They work well to illustrate works-in-progress, too, providing some visual focus and inspiration. Though they cannot be used later for commercial purposes unless they are so licensed, the use on my website is legit. (Just thought I'd toss that in FYI.)

1 comment:

nlindabrit said...

Your new website looks terrific and so do the synopses of the three novels!